Thursday 12 September 2013

5 Beauty Products I Can't Live Without

These are the beauty products which I carry around with me all the time and do not know what I would do without them...

5. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - This concealer is my life saver and my favourite spot concealer I've ever tried. Benefit call it their 'industrial-strength concealer' and it covers up spots and blemishes like a dream. The formula contains anti-bacterial properties which also help spots to disappear. The small, slim packaging makes it really easy to fit into a small clutch bag when you are going out and it lasts for a reasonable amount of time. It is £17.50 and my shade is 01 Pale- as you can see below, mine has very nearly run out!






4. Rimmel Stay Matt Pressed Powder - This is my favourite high-street/drugstore product, it is really inexpensive and controls shine really well. I have tried a few powders, including top of the market brands and I find this one really works the best for me. Rimmel claims it has 5 hours natural shine control and I would probably agree with that statement. RRP is £3.99 and my shade is 002 Pink Blossom.



3. Blistex MedPlus Lip Balm -  This is quite a boring one, but it’s the one I probably use the most. I actually have a few of them in all my different handbags so I know I’ve always got one with me! My lips tend to quite dry and chapped, especially in winter and this really helps to make them nice and soft and smooth ready to put lipstick over the top. It is my favourite lip balm I’ve tried so far and is very reasonably priced at around £2.50. My favourite flavour is Cherry Berry.



2. Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick in Èvanescente (88) – This is quite a sad one because this is my all-time favourite everyday lipstick and have recently had some heart-breaking news that it has been discontinued (I am now trying to use it as sparingly as possible). However, I still have half a lipstick left so I don’t have to live witout it just yet and that’s why its on this list. The lipstick is a really creamy texture and the colour is more intense than the other Chanel lipsticks (Rouge Coco Shine and Rouge Coco) and lasts for hours, the colour is a really natural looking dull pink and the finish is slightly satin like and doesn’t dry the lips out. Similar colours to Èvanescente are Gracile (89) and Fantasque (112). RRP is £25.00.







1. My final product I cannot live without is my Yves Saint Laurent Touche Èclat, I use it under my eyes, on my brow bone, down the centre of my nose and on my upper lip to brighten up my face. It conceals dark circles amazingly, definitely the best under eye brightener I’ve used so far and highlights really subtly. The packaging is beautiful and classic and the product is really easy to use.  YSL have recently launched Touche Èclat in loads of different shades but I’ve stuck with the original  (1) which is suitable for any skin type or shade. RRP is £25.00.




  



10 comments:

  1. Hi Nessa,

    Thankyou for your lovely comments. We've followed you on bloglovin :)

    Looking forward to reading your blog,
    Jess and Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, i just found your blog and i wanted to say hello to a new blogger. congrats on your first post! i really liked it and the idea was great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Thankyou so much for commenting and giving us your feedback! We really appreciate it. Thankyou for following us on bloglovin too!
      We have so many more posts to come so we're glad you enjoyed this one.
      Hope to hear from you again,
      Jess and Sophie x

      Delete
  3. Impressive, I read this post and write down the 5 beauty products list then i share it with my beloved wife. It is very helpful and easy to maintain it. Thanks

    Visit Official Website of uk-dissertation-services.co.uk for the factors to consider before choosing dissertation writing services supplying company. To read more look at http://www.dissertation-writing-uk.com/dissertation-writing-service.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I think u have posted the best article according to information. keep it up I will be glad to see such informative and helping article from u. very useful information.. thanks for sharing
    ukassignmentwriters is a best company



    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very agitated that I have discovered your post because I have been penetrating for some information on this for about two hours. You have helped me a lot undeniably and by reading this article. I have found much new and valuable information about this subject. I was guessing if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be grateful if you could involved a little bit more.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    help me write a dissertation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Other option students can also be used to hire expert’s writer's thesis. Many of the companies that provide Internet service writing for students who are not competent enough and the people who work part-time and is not able to give enough time to their studies or writing a thesis. Cheap Assignment Writing Service

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredibly spellbinding idea that you have share on the internet. Just keep posting your glorious thoughts
    UK Dissertation Writers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really interesting information which I fouund while searching for the best dissertation writing services and feel obliged to share your thoughts across the net

    Dissertation Writing Help by Dissertation Master

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was just looking for the best dissertation writing services and found your blog luckily. I am really imprsssed by the way you have expressed your ideas and will keep visiting the website again.

    Best Dissertation Writing Services UK

    ReplyDelete