Tuesday 28 July 2015

We're Back!

Some of you may have noticed that we haven't updated our blog in a long time. After being away for a year abroad in America for almost a year, I struggled to blog in my spare time. Usually, I would be travelling quite frequently which meant it was hard to update. I also co-founded a chapter of Her Campus at my university in America and continued to blog for Her Campus at my university in England, which took up a lot of any blogging time I had. Jess also had a full time job while I was away, so struggled to keep up with the blog too. As more and more time passed, the harder it seemed to start writing again. But now I'm back in England, I've settled back to home life, it's summer, and it's the perfect time to start again. I've really missed writing for our blog so I can't wait to start it back up again. We have loads of great content coming up including all my American beauty purchases in 4 separate hauls, my American trips and much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment