Thursday 1 May 2014

The Perfect Pink Lip

If you read the beauty haul I did a few months back, you will remember this MAC lipstick that I spontaneously picked up, after using it for a few weeks I found the most perfect combination to make a really pretty pink matte lip; MAC 'Mehr' + Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner '063 Eastend Snob'. 


























The two colours are virtually the same, the lipstick maybe slightly darker and both leave a beautiful matte finish. I adore this Rimmel lip liner, I often just use it by itself and shade in the whole lip; it applies really easily, has a moisturising and creamy feel to it and doesn't dry out my lips like a lot of lip liners do. It also has really good pigmentation and lasts for ages. The lipstick is one of the Matte ones from MAC and they describe is as 'dirty blue-pink', it matches the lip liner perfectly.





Before I do my make-up, I always apply some sort of lip-balm or chapstick to give it time to soak in and really soften my lips before I put on any lip products. I then do the rest of my make-up leaving my lips till last. I outline the lips with the liner then shade in the whole lip, I leave it for about two minutes for it to set then get some 'Mehr' on a lip brush and apply all over the lip - simple! 





Have you tried this combination before? What lipstick do you use to create your perfect pink lip?





No comments:

Post a Comment