Thursday 7 November 2013

Product Review: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer

A few months ago, at the Selfridges Autumn Beauty event (see the blog post for more info!) I picked up the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer which was launched earlier this year. I decided to purchase this particular concealer as I felt it was time to leave the concealer comfort zone of my Benefit Boi-ing and I am so glad I did! I have also read really good reviews on many other beauty blogs so decided to try it out for myself.  






The formula of this concealer is really rich, creamy and alcohol free which is always a plus. It creates a flawless finish and is slightly luminous, the coverage is full and disguises blemishes like magic. Even though the product is really rich it still manages to stay really hydrating and long-wearing. The colour range is also great; my colour is 'Vanilla'. Nars claim the concealer is crease-proof however, I do disagree with this statement as it does tend to crease under my eyes. Whilst we are on negative points, my only other criticism is the doe-foot applicator; I find these really unhygienic and hate using them, I always put it on the back to my hand first then use my finger instead of straight onto the blemish.  I mainly use it for blemishes and occasionally when I have really dark under eye circles, and gently pat it onto the desired area with my finger. 




This product is definitely at the luxury end of the market at £21 for 6ml, however a little goes a long way. Many other beauty bloggers have suggested that Collections Lasting Perfection concealer is a much cheaper alternative, however I've not tried it so couldn't tell you.



Overall I think this concealer is amazing - a little on the pricey side, but in my opinion worth it. It has definitely knocked Boi-ing off my concealer top-spot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment