Sunday 5 January 2014

2014!

Happy 2014! First of all I need to apologize for the complete Blogmas fail! As it got closer and closer to Christmas I was so busy I just didn't have the time to keep it up. 


2013 has flown by, its had its ups and downs, visited some amazing places and I am looking forward to making 2014 even better. Here are some of 2013's biggest highlights for me:


I went to Dubai for the first time at Easter


In June I got to go to the races for the first time


I visited the Greek island of Santorini


I've had a couple of fun trips to London with my family


And I've had some the best times with my amazing friends 


What have been your highlights of 2013, and what are you most looking forward to in 2014?



2 comments:

  1. Cool blog!! Following on Blogloving :D

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11069387

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you've travelled a lot! Lucky :)

    ReplyDelete