Monday 3 August 2015

August Wishlist

It's been a long time since I've done a wishlist for the blog.. and I'm so happy to start again! Here are all the things I'm wishing for in August.




Estee Lauder Kendall Jenner Lipstick

I've had my eyes on this beauty for a while now. I love Kendall Jenner's style and her makeup looks, whether she's on the runway or just running errands. It's the perfect poppy red shade for summer and the matte texture is perfect for hot days. The gold and purple packaging of this lipstick is also gorgeous, made complete with Kendall's signature. The shade is limited edition and available exclusively on Estee Lauder's website and at Selfridges. Get your hands on it before it's gone. 


Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerize Cream Eyeshadow in Jean and Marie Antoinette

Ever since these cream eyeshadows were released I have been itching to buy them. I love all my Charlotte Tilbury makeup items and I hope these won't disappoint. However, due to a low beauty budget I've been putting it off and off. Now my birthday has passed I'm sure I'll get my hands on them soon. There are six shades in the collection but the light champagne shade Jean, named after Marilyn Monroe, and the bronze shade Marie Antoinette (the name speaks for itself) are the two I know I would get the most use out of. 

Charlotte Tilbury Norman Parkinson The Colour of Youth

Charlotte Tilbury's recent Norman Parkinson collection is to die for. Out of all the products this is the one I want the most. It's a pink cream blusher that doubles as a lip product. The rose gold packaging is beautiful too with a picture of Norman Parkinson's wife Wenda on the front.  The innocent rosy hue looks perfect for summer. 

Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Poppy

I'm definitely going through a lipstick phase at the minute because here is another orangey-red shade that I want this august. These newish Revlon lipsticks come in a wide range of colours from bright floral pinks to dark reds. They are creamy and lightweight and not as bold as a scary matte lipstick so I can justify wanting the poppy shade. 

Nars Eyeshadow Primer

This is my all time favourite eye primer and I have finally run out despite having it for ages (I can't even remember when I bought it). It instantly makes eyeshadow look better and bolder, and it makes it last throughout the day too. It's expensive but it is definitely worth it, especially as you don't need much and it lasts such a long time. 

Topshop Cheek Jelly in Beep

This unique product is a gel blush in a bright red colour. It's on sale at the minute at Topshop for only £2. It's supposed to give a subtle colour to the cheeks and can be used on the lips too. This product seems very similar to the Josie Maran coconut watercolor cheek gelee but for a fraction of the price. 

Chanel Le Volume de Chanel Mascara 

I'm in a bit of a mascara rut at the moment. I think it's because i've been using the same mascaras for a while and now they don't seem to have the same effect on my lashes as they used to. I've heard good things about the Le Volume de Chanel and I feel like investing in a luxury mascara. 

Wildfox Miss You Moonlight Jumper

I love Wildfox clothes. From their slogans to their comfort, they are perfect for everyday casual style. I really want this Wildfox jumper. It's quite fitting for me at the moment as it says "Miss You New York", which I definitely do. I also love the dirty black colour that it comes in.


What's on your wishlist this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment