Tuesday 25 August 2015

My Summer Through Snapshots

Long time no speak! It's been a while, in fact it has been a long while; 397 days to be precise since I last wrote and published a post. Sophie explained the slight hiatus (ok, gargantuan hiatus) in this post linked here. But now I'm back and a little less busy, I'm here to stay for the foreseeable future.

I have so many post ideas but I wasn't sure what to 'make a comeback' with, I didn't really want to write a beauty or fashion piece as my first so I settled on making a post with a few of my favourite pictures from the last couple of months. After I finished work in July, this is what I was up to instead of sitting behind my computer writing...


June
June wasn't that eventful to be honest as I was still busy working, but we had the best weather of the year and found an excuse to celebrate it with Pimms and a BBQ. 





July
July began with a last bit of hard graft at work before I said my emotionally goodbyes and left, the rest of July was spent celebrating mine and Sophie's 21st birthday, spending the day at RHS Flower Show, having a few days in London visiting my sister and then ending the month with a fabulous trip to NYC. 









August
August was mostly spent on the beautiful island of Koh Samui, Thailand. After an horrendously long flight we were welcomed with gorgeous white beaches and stunning blue skies, I spent a lot of time lying on my sunbed toasting myself to a lovely shade of brown as well as having experiences I'll never forget. 










Now I've done my first post, its time I got brainstorming, planning and writing some exciting content for over the next couple of months.




No comments:

Post a Comment