Wednesday 26 August 2015

Muse of the Month: Kendall Jenner

So I'm having a bit of a Kendall Jenner moment. I'm obsessed with everything she wears (and her jet-set lifestyle too). She looks great no matter where she is or what she's doing, whether it is walking on a runway or pulling off her off duty model style. She's recently made a name for herself away from the Kardashian family walking for fashion giants such as Marc Jacobs, Chanel and many more. Now she is the new face of makeup brand Estee Lauder and has just released a limited edition lipstick. In a recent interview she also said that Miranda Kerr is her style icon, who happens to also be my style icon too. So here are my favourite looks that Kendall Jenner has worn. 


















I love how Kendall wears such simple pieces but makes her outfits look so stylish with the power of some good accessories. 


What's your favourite Kendall Jenner look?

No comments:

Post a Comment