Tuesday 4 February 2014

February Wishlist

Welcome to the first wishlist post! Every month me and Sophie will take turns to do either a monthly favourites or a monthly wishlist, we are starting off with Sophie doing the favourites (click here to go to Sophie's January Favourites) and I am going to do my February wishlist - everything I really want to get during the next month. I imagine it will turn into more of a wishful-thinking list, but hopefully I will be able to get my hands on a few bits! 




Chanel Illusion D'Ombre Eyeshadow in 'Illusoire' - £23.00

This is a cream eyeshadow in a beautiful shimmery brown colour, although I seriously do not need any more brown eye colours I really don't think I can resist much longer, every time I walk past a Chanel counter I stop and swatch it on my hand. 

Tanya Burr Nail Varnish in 'New York Nights' - £5.99

I was so excited when I heard Tanya Burr was launching her own lip and nail line as I have followed her YouTube channel and blog for a long time. I have already ordered a lip gloss ('Afternoon Tea') and a nail varnish ('Little Duck') as I went in with the best intentions of restraining myself to one of each, however now I really wish I had sneaked the nail varnish 'New York Nights' into my basket too. I love the deep purple colour and also love the name.

Asos Pink Miniskirt - £18.00

My wardrobe is seriously lacking in the skirt department at the minute. I saw this bright pink one on ASOS and just fell in love with it. Its not something I would usually go for so I am going to order and see what it looks like in real life. I think it would look good in the winter with a black top tucked in and black tights but also perfect for summer too. 

Kate Spade New York 'Live Colorfully' Bangle Bracelet - £42.00

How cute are the Kate Spade bangles?!? There are so many different ones that I want it was really hard to narrow it down to this one. I think they are quite hard to get hold of here in the UK so I might put this on my shopping list for when I go to America in a couple of months (my America shopping list is getting so long, I'm going to have to take an extra suitcase with me at this rate!).

Charlotte Tilbury Blush Brush - £30.00

I really need a new blush brush and its between this one and the MAC 116. I've not actually seen this one in 'real-life' yet so I don't want to go ahead and order it just yet, I'm going to wait until I'm in London so I can actually feel how soft it is, etcetera etcetera. However, I have a feeling I'm going to love it and I'm sure it will be taking pride place in my make-up bag soon.

Butter London Nail Varnish in 'Rosie Lee'

I never tried Butter London before but I have only heard good things so I think its time to give them a whirl soon. This one is a beautiful rose-gold glittery shade and like no other colour I've got already. 

Have you had your eye on anything which you really want to purchase this month?






2 comments:

  1. Tanya Burr nail varnish is also on my wishlist! I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Just had a dispatch email off feelunique.com so once I try out the ones I originally ordered I'm sure I will be going back for more!

      Jess x

      Delete