Wednesday 11 December 2013

Blogmas Day 9: Top 3 Blushers

Blusher is a really important part of applying make up as it helps put all the colour and shape back into your face after the foundation. It can also transform a look from natural and girly to dramatic and edgy. I like a mix of high-street and luxury blushers and I usually stick to lighter, more natural pinks; here are my top 3 at the moment. 






Nars 'Deep Throat' Blush



This is my everyday blusher that Sophie got me for my birthday earlier this year and I love it. I'd say out of all the blushers this one is my favourite as it looks so natural and gives a really healthy glow. It is highly pigmented, has a really silky texture and blends effortlessly. 


Sleek Blush 'Rose Gold 926'



I wear this blusher in the evening as its a little darker and a tad more dramatic then the Nars one above. The texture and feel of the blush is very similar to 'Deep Throat' and the colour is very much identical to Nars 'Orgasm'. It also has excellent pigmentation and is very affordable at £4.49. 


Maxfactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush '14 Soft Pink'



This is a cream blush which makes it look very natural with a slightly dewy finish. I use this on days when I don't wear a lot of make-up, maybe just over a bit of tinted moisturiser and I mostly use it in the summer. It is very easy to blend, the colour is build-able and it also has a none greasy formula. It helps keep you look fresh and radiant all day.    


What are your favourite blushers?



No comments:

Post a Comment