Wednesday 18 December 2013

Blogmas Day 18: Christmas Presents To Ourselves!

Today we finally had a catch up in Manchester after not seeing each other for about a month because of University, we both decided to treat ourselves to a Christmas present to put under the tree for Christmas day! This is what we bought...

Jess
If you've seen some of the other posts of Blogmas you will see Jo Malone pop up a few times, I'm slightly obsessed with all her fragrances and candles at the minute so decided to treat myself to a small cologne. I couldn't decide between three scents: Peony & Blush Suede, English Pear & Freesia and Earl Grey & Cucumber. After a lot of deliberation and umming and ahhing I decided to get English Pear & Freesia. It smells fresh and fruity with notes of pear, freesia and patchouli.  


Sophie
I've had a slight obsession with Nars makeup recently so my gift to myself is the Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien. I've had my eye on this lip pencil since August when we went to the Selfridges beauty event, where I purchased the Satin Lip Pencil in Yu. Although there were so many tempting shades to choose from when we were at the makeup counter, I decided to stick with this colour because I'd wanted it for so long. Rikugien is a gorgeous rosy pink shade with a slight shimmer when applied. I love the soft texture of these lip pencils because they apply so easily and this shade is especially buildable. I can't wait to use mine on Christmas Day. 






No comments:

Post a Comment