Sunday 1 December 2013

Blogmas Day 1: All I Want For Christmas...

Welcome to Blogmas! I will try my very very best to blog everyday of December all the way up to Christmas day with gift ideas, outfit ideas, what I get up to in the run up to Christmas and much much more. Christmas is definitely my favourite time of year and I am feeling more and more festive every day, I have had the Christmas countdown app on my phone for a couple of weeks now and check it religiously every day! Last week I sent my Christmas list off to Father Christmas (aka my mother) and here is what I asked for: 

This will be my main present for Christmas and the only one I know I am definitely getting, I need a new bracelet  this year as I lost my beloved Tiffany one earlier this year in the Lake District – Note to self: expensive bracelets and hiking do not go well together.


I think my make-up collection is definitely lacking a Naked Palette and would be a perfect gift as I never pluck up the courage to splash out on it for myself.


I am really into Liz Earle at the minute and this mask will really help brighten my dull winter complexion.



I already have the Bobbi Brown Make-Up Manual which I love so I thought this would be perfect to add to the collection.


This has useful useful useful written all over it. A little cube which you charge up and put in your handbag and use to recharge your phone if you run out of battery when your on the go.

I have a confession to make, I wrote this post a couple of days ago and just as I was about to publish I checked the links to make sure they worked and I saw that the make-up bag had been reduced from £50 to £35. I therefore snapped it up and has consequently been removed from Santa's letter but I still thought I would include it anyway as I will get my mum to wrap it up and put it under the tree. A gift to me from me.  

Finally, ever since the Charlotte Tilbury range came out I have tried to avoid the ‘Add To Basket’ button on the Selfridges website and I resisted! I love every single bit of the collection and had to really think about what I was going to ask for but in the end I chose the eye palette with lots of intense, deep, warm colours. 
What's on your Christmas list this year?


No comments:

Post a Comment