Monday 2 December 2013

Blogmas Day 2: Product Review - Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

A few months ago I bought a new mascara to try out- I have commitment issues with mascara, I can never stick to the same one for long and have been through many brands over the years including Benefit, Rimmel, Soap and Glory, Clarins, Clinique and many more. But this time it was time to try out Chanel’s Le Volume De Chanel mascara.


To begin with I adore the packaging on all Chanel products and this is no exception, its elegant, sleek and classic with the signature Chanel logo on the lid. 



The actual product is no disappointment either, the brush has what Chanel call ‘Snowflake’ bristles which have a combination of long and short bristles which really separate the lashes and make sure each lash gets a generous coating.

The formula is what Chanel describes as ‘innovative’ and ‘pumps lashes to their fullest’ and I probably would agree with this statement, I only need one coat of this mascara to get super long full lashes. Also, it never smudges throughout the day on me and is surprisingly easy to take off at the end of the day. 


The only negative thing I would say is I have to apply it really carefully to avoid clumping but apart from that it gets full marks.

This is definitely a luxury product at £24.00 a pop but if you are looking to treat yourself or a friend, or if you are a make-up snob like me, I would definitely recommend this mascara. 



No comments:

Post a Comment