Tuesday 22 April 2014

April Wishlist

This month's Wishlist has a bit on American theme going on, I'm going on holiday to the US for about 2 and half weeks in April and there a definitely a few bits and bobs I want to pick up when I'm there...




Rebecca Minkoff Hudson Moto Mini - $265.00

I really cannot decide whether to be naughty when I go on holiday and splash out on this gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff bag, I don't really have any small handbags so this would be perfect to carry around in the summer. I would get the black one as I could wear it with everything and I love the gold hardware on it too. What do you think - to buy or not to buy?

Marc Jacobs Beauty - The Lolita Palette - $59.00


Ever since Marc Jacobs launched his make-up collection last year, I have been dying to get my hands on some pieces- especially this palette called The Lolita. From all the reviews I've read they seem to be amazing quality eyeshadows with good pigmentation. Its has a mix if shimmery and matte neutral colours which I know I would get a lot of wear out of. $59.00 sounds like a lot but if you convert it into pounds it works out at being about £35 for 7 eyeshadows, in MAC the same amount of eyeshadows would be £70- that is my justification for buying it anyway!


Kate Spade New York Map Scarf - $128.00


This actually also featured on my December Fashion Wishlist but here it is again as I might get a chance to buy it this time. I love the bright yellow and contrasting black; I think it would be perfect for spring, and I also adore the detailed Manhatten map on the scarf as well. It's so unique, I've never seen anything like it before. As much as I love this scarf, I think this one will be staying as a wish- otherwise my America shopping list will be far too long and expensive!


Sophie Kinsella- Wedding Night - £5.99


It's time to stock up on some holiday reading books so I was really pleased when I saw Sophie Kinsella has released a new book. I love her books, the Shopaholic series where the first chick-lit books I read when I was 12 or 13 and I've loved all her books since. I know they are not the worlds most high-brow and intellectual books but they make really good holiday reading. 

New Look Black and Gold Cat Eye Sunglasses - £9.99


I want some cheap sunglasses to take on holiday as I don't like taking my expensive ones on the beach where I will most likely lose or sit on them. I love cat eye sunglasses at the minute, I think they look super chic and elegant and at £9.99 you can't really go wrong. 


Bobbi Brown Tinted Moisturising Balm - £35.00


I am always on the hunt for a new moisturising foundation as I have never found one I have completely fallen in love with, I think this Bobbi Brown tinted moisturiser will be the next one to try. Again, I think this one will remain a wish this month as I have given up buying make-up for lent (this rule only applies on British soil - I can still buy make-up when I'm in America!) but I think I will definitely be buying it next month.

Emma Hardie Cleanser - £34.00


I keep hearing good things about this cleanser and I think it's only going to be a matter of time before I cave in and buy it, my Dermalogica cleanser has just about ran out too so April will be the perfect time to buy it. 

Sephora Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45 - $24.00

I saw this featured on a post by one of my favourite beauty bloggers ViviannaDoesMakeup. She describes it as a buffing brush that can be used for all different types of make-up, including liquids, powders and creams. I've had a few Sephora brushes before and they were all really good quality so I think this would be an all-round great brush to have in my make-up collection.


What is on your wishlist this month? Also, don't forget to check out Sophie's March Favourites here!

No comments:

Post a Comment