Wednesday 16 July 2014

Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm Review


After reading a lot of reviews of the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm I was sold and wanted to purchase it so badly! However I already had a cleansing balm by Balance Me which I was using and the Emma Hardie Balm is quite pricey at £34 (especially on a student budget). However a few weeks ago the cleanser was on sale on FeelUnique.com for only £19.80! I had to buy it and try it out for myself.

My First impressions of the product were good. It has nice simple packaging and the cleanser also comes with an Emma Hardie face cloth that has a muslin side and a side that is similar to a usual face cloth. Also you get 100ml in the tub which is quite a decent size. Then when I tried the product out I certainly wasn't disappointed! The balm has such a luxurious (but not overpowering) smell that reminds me of spa products. The balm also has a nice texture to it that isn't too thick or oily. You only need a small amount to cleanse all of your face. I usually use a small scoop of it in my palm and then add some warm water so it turns to a milky thinner liquid consistency. Then I massage all over the face, paying special attention to my eyes to make sure all the mascara and eyeliner is removed (this balm is really gentle on the eyes too). Then I rinse of with warm water and use both sides of the cloth to make sure all my makeup has been removed properly.


This cleansing balm is so good! I've fallen in love with it after only using it for a few weeks. It melts makeup away and leaves skin feeling fresh, clean and moisturized. I've noticed a definite improvement in my skin already. It's great for my oily skin and isn't harsh or dehydrating like most cleansers targeted towards oily skin. The only downside to this cleanser is the price however if you can find a good deal like I did then definitely buy it! I have a feeling I will re-buy this product if it continues to impress me like it has so far.

Have you tried the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm or thinking of trying it? Comment below to tell me your thoughts on this cult cleasner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment