Sunday 1 June 2014

Best Beauty Looks at Cannes 2014

Last week the International Cannes Film Festival was held in the South of France. The Celebrities this year really impressed with both their fashion and beauty (see my post on the Best Dressed at Cannes here). Here are some of my favourite beauty looks from the Festival.

Blake Lively



Not only did Blake impress in the fashion department with her glamorous dress choices, she also chose some great beauty looks as well to go with them. I like how Blake went for some different makeup looks from her traditional makeup with bold black eyeliner and bright pink lips as well as a classic red lipstick and tied up elegant hairstyle in her most glamorous dress. 

Cara Delevingne

Although I wasn't a huge fan of the dress Cara wore on the red carpet, I loved her makeup look here. She of course showed off her bold brows as well as going for a deep dark red/purple colour on her lips. I also liked her different hairstyle here. 

Jessica Chastain



I liked how Jessica Chastain mixed up her beauty looks as well as her fashion choices. Two of my favourite looks of hers was the bright red lipstick with the bright blue dress and a more classic and subtle makeup with a nude/pink lip with her old Hollywood style dress. 

Suki Waterhouse

I really like Suki Waterhouse's understated yet pretty makeup on the red carpet. The makeup and hair went really well with her dress. 

Eva Longoria

Eva Longoria's makeup looked stunning as always. She went for a look that she would traditionally go for with smokey eyes and a classic nude lipstick paired with her long wavy haistyle.

Frieda Pinto

Fried Pinto' makeup also looked fantastic. She went for a subtle and smoky eye look with a bright bold red lipstick. I also really liked her  glamorous loosely curled hairstyle. 

Rosie Huntington Whiteley

Rosie's makeup also looked glamorous to match her beautiful silver grey dress. She wore a smoky eye look with slight flush to her cheeks and a pretty nude shade for her lips as well as long flowing hair. 

Cheryl Cole

Cheryl's makeup and hair looked spectacular for her red carpet appearance. I love her chic 60's inspired hairstyle and her smokey brown eye colour with a nude lip. 

Kendall Jenner

Kendall's look was one of my favourites from the red carpet. I love the dark pink lip colour and subtle brown eyeshadow shade she wore with her gorgeous Chanel dress. 

Which Beauty Look was your favourite from Cannes?

No comments:

Post a Comment