Tuesday 3 June 2014

June Wishlist

There is so much I want this month, I feel very sorry for my bank account! I know I say this every month but I seriously can't believe its June already; we are half way through the year!



1. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser

I got a sample of this in my Birchbox a few months ago which was a shade darker than my normal skin colour, I took it on holiday and used it when I was a bit more tanned and absolutely loved it. I am nearly out of foundation so I think I am going to buy this in my normal skin colour as replacement. It doesn't have much coverage but it does a good job of evening out tone and leaving skin looking dewy, healthy and natural. It is especially good for dry and dehydrated skin like mine.

2. Charlotte Tilbury Wonderglow

Something from Charlotte Tilbury seems to pop up on my wish list every month and this month sees the turn of her Wonderglow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash. The idea behind this is similar to the Clarins Instant Light Radiance Boosting Base which I am a big fan of and instantly brightens dull, tired and dehydrated skin.

3. Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner

June will see the much anticipated launch of Benefit's new gel pen eyeliner and I am so excited to try it. They describe it as a 'lash-hugging gel liner in a pen' with a matte black formula, by the look of the pictures it looks like the nib is angled which is excellent for me as I can only apply gel liner with a angled brush. I love the They're Real mascara so I am hoping this will be just as good. The launch date is the 28th June and will retail at £18.50.   

4. Matalan Block Heel Sandals

I want these shoes so badly but they keep selling out of my size. They are a simple nude and white block heel, with a very on trend 'barely-there' look about them. I think they would be the perfect shoes for summer- they can be dressed down during the day with a pair of skinny jeans but then dressed up with a dress or skirt. At £15 you can't really go wrong.

5. Urban Outfitters Scalloped Lace Shorts in Black

I tried these on in the shop the other day and really liked them, however I don't know if I'd wear them enough to justify spending £40 on them. I'm not really a shorts-wearing kinda girl to be honest, I much prefer wearing a skirt or dress. I think this is a case for my big shopping rule: if after a week you can't stop thinking about it; buy it. If you've not really thought about it; don't buy it.


6. Cos Printed Panel Top

I love the neon yellow trend that is going round at the minute but I'm not brave enough to wear and don't think I'll be able to pull it off, however, this simple yet stylish top is the perfect way to pop a bit of colour into an outfit. It will be perfect for casual summer days with a pair of skinny jeans.  

7. Tom Ford Brow Sculptor

I feel the time has come to add some Tom Ford to my make-up collection and it's between this eyebrow sculptor or a lipstick. I have so many lipsticks already I think it's time to be a little more adventurous with my brows- has anyone tried this, is it any good?

8. L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick


Finally this month are the L'oreal Liquid Lipsticks in a few different shades. Sophie recommended them to me recently and I picked up shade 500 Molto Mauve which I love; it's a perfect liquid lipstick with a lovely texture, smell, pigmentation and finish so I definitely want to be picking up some more shades- especially 601 Nude Ballet as it is what Kim Kardashain wore down the aisle a few weeks ago. 

What is on your wishlist this month? Drop a comment down below!





Shop The Post:



No comments:

Post a Comment