Tuesday 6 May 2014

April Favourites

It's my turn for favourites this month! But to be honest, I can't think of that many. For the majority of April I was away on holiday so didn't use that many beauty products or have any fashion favourites - but here the things I have been reaching for this month.



Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser



I actually got this in a Birchbox a few months ago but was one shade too dark for my normal skin colour, however on holiday it was perfect - so perfect in fact I may pop down to John Lewis this week and pick up a full sized version in my normal skin colour! It left my skin looking healthy, radiant, even and dewy and it was so easy to apply too, I just gently massaged it into my face with my fingertips and done.

Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in 001 Pink Truffle 



I bought this whilst I was away out in America and thought it would be perfect for beach days when I never wear full make-up but just need that little something. The colour is a really nice dull pink and the formula is so moisturising- it went straight into my handbag when I got home as I know it will be perfect for when im on the go.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Face Mask



This little guy was a bit of a life saver whilst I was away - I used it on the long haul flights to try and protect my skin against the dehydrating atmosphere then every night after I went skiing to try and keep my face hydrated after a day of sub-zero harsh winds. It also smells amazing and doesn't get all over your pillow at night which I was a little worried about at first.


Elizabeth Arden 8hr Cream



Bad blogger alert! - I've just realised I've left my 8hr cream back at home in Manchester and now I'm here at uni in Nottingham so sorry for the crappy online picture! Again, this was a life saver when I skiing - I always kept it handy in my ski coat pocket and used it mainly on my lips, I also got some really bad wind burn on my nose and it seemed to help that too.

Dermalogica Skin-Smoothing Cream 



This is definitely my all time favourite moisturiser, I only buy it when my skin is having a really problematic time as it is a little on the pricey side but it makes my skin feel so good. It leaves it completely hydrated and healthy looking and I also find it excellent to put make up on top as it leaves a really smooth base. I would recommend this to anyone who has skin like mine: dry, dehydrated and sensitive, because it really is amazing.

What have you been loving this month - also don't forget to come back in a few days and see Sophie's May Wishlist!


No comments:

Post a Comment