Friday 9 May 2014

May Wishlist

It's time for the Monthly Wishlist and Favourites again! (see Jess' April Favourites here). There is no real theme to my Wishlist this month with a mixture of products, some of which I've wanted for ages and some I've only just discovered and want to try out. Here is my Wishlist for the month of May.


Ombre Blackstar By Terry - £28

On a recent trip to Space NK and after reading and watching Vivianna Does Makeup's blog and YouTube videos, I came across these eye shadow sticks from By Terry. After seeing more raving reviews I really want to try this product. I love a good eyeshadow stick, my favourite being my limited edition Chanel stylo in Moon River. I love the shades available but I think the one I'd like to try the most is Bronze Moon.


MAC Eye shadow and Palette - £20 & £10 

Now I've almost completed my MAC palette with only one eye shadow left to fill, I want a new palette as mine is the really old one with no see through plastic on top and it's covered in powder and eye shadow. I prefer the newer design so much more. I really want a small palette too, perfect for when I'm travelling and only need a few shades instead of carrying around my 15 slot palette. Also if I'm buying a new palette I might as well complete it so I want a new eye shadow too but I can't decide what my last one should be, any suggestions?

YSL Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain - £25

I love YSL makeup, it seems so luxurious and I love all of the products I have tried from them so far. One thing I paticularly love about YSL is their lip products. I recently bought a Lipstick in a beautiful berry/rose colour that I can't get enough of. Also a while ago I bought one of their famous lip stains from the rebel nudes collection (a review is coming soon!). I had completely forgotten about it until I came across it in my collection recently and I forgot how much I like it. The colour lasts a long time and I love the formula. Now I want to try one in a new colour and luckily YSL has so many great shades to choose from.

L'oreal L'Extraordinaire Liquid Lipstick by Color Riche - £8.99

After reading Vivianna Does Makeup's blog I came across a video on these L'oreal lip stains that are supposed to be very similar to the YSL ones but for a fraction of the cost. I'd like to try one of these out and compare it to the YSL ones. There a less colours available compared to the YSL ones but I like the shades that are available. I'm tempted to go for a bold one like a bright red shade called Rouge Soprano. 


Kate Moss for Topshop Scallop Shorts - £46

Kate Moss recently released a new collection of clothing for Topshop on the 30th of April (if you haven't heard of it already). I love the collection and most of the items have sold out online already but one piece that stood out for me, that was also reasonably priced and something I would actually wear was these Scallop Shorts. I love a good pair of shorts and these are quite a unique design and unlike any others I have. Unfortunately they've sold out in my size so I'm hoping they come back in stock soon!

Eucerin Skincare - £9.25 and £9.50

My favourite Dermalogica Moisturiser, Active Moist, is about to run out and seeming as it is quite expensive I thought I should try a cheaper alternative. One brand that I have heard that is good for skincare is Eucerin. I had a look on the Boots website and they have a category for my skin type, oily/acne prone skin. One of the products I came across was the Dermo Purifyer Adjunctive Hydrating Care SPF30 50ml. I like that this moisturiser has an SPF and is only £9.25 for 50ml. I also came across the Dermo Purifier Concentrate 30ml to help the overall condition of skin for £9.50 which I think I'll try too. 


What is on your wishlist for the month of May?

No comments:

Post a Comment