Thursday 29 May 2014

My Skin Saviour - Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask Review




You can probably tell from the title of this post that this is going to be a positive review; over the last few months it has done amazing things to my skin so I though it was time for a little mini review...

This face mask is a cream that you apply a thick layer to your face as the very last step in your skincare routine just before bed, overnight it serves as an intense moisture mask that quenches skins thirst and dehydration. The bottle recommends using around twice a week however to be honest my skin is so dehydrated I tend to use it four or five times a week. In the morning my skin feels hydrated and dewy with no pesky flaky dry patches and looks plump and healthy; what more could you ever want from a hydrating face mask?

I was worried it would break my out as I was apply thick creams onto my face most nights of the week but there has been no sign of that what so ever, it also works wonders on long haul flights and at soothing and hydrating sunburn if you are lucky enough to be jetting off on holiday this summer. It is around £20 for 100ml which I think is great value for such a high-quality product; the smell is also delicious and fruity!

If you have dry skin or just need to give it a bit of a hydration boost, I would 100% recommend this. 





No comments:

Post a Comment