Tuesday 4 March 2014

February Favorites

I can't believe February is over already, this month we will be a quarter of the way through 2014! Here are my February Favourites including beauty products, fashion and a few other bits and bobs.


Tanya Burr Nail Varnish in 'Little Duck'


How gorgeous is this colour? I am absolutely loving this colour at the moment, as you will see there is a bit of a recurring duck-egg blue theme in this post. When I went to order a few bits from Tanya Burr's new range I really couldn't decide which ones to get - I wanted them all! But I chose this one and I am so glad I did. It has a really nice consistency and doesn't chip easily, two coats and you're good to go.  I would definitely recommend.



Liz Earle Instant Skin Tonic


I found a sample sized version of Liz Earle's Skin Tonic in my beauty draw and loved it so much I bought the full sized version. I love the smell of this and the way it makes me skin feel after using it. I especially like using it in the mornings as it makes me fell really fresh, bright and awake.


YSL Rose Crush Blusher


This was featured in my haul a few weeks ago and I love it so much! I want to use it everyday but I am rationing myself to once a week so it doesn't run out too quickly! I think I'm only going to start wearing it for special occasions as I will be devastated when it runs out - especially as it is a limited addition.



Charles Worthington Dry Shampoo


I wanted to try this out because I love loads of other products in the Salon at Home range by Charles Worthington, I'm not mad keen on the classic Batiste dry shampoo as I find it too chalky and makes my head itch so I only use it dire emergencies (i.e. when I haven't got out of bed early enough to wash my hair before a 9am lecture) but I do like this Charles Worthington one. It doesn't soak up grease as well as Batiste but that's not what I really use it for, I find it really good for giving my second day (third day if I'm lucky) a bit more umph or spraying it on the roots of freshly washed and straightened hair to give it a bit more volume. It also smells amazing, the smell actually reminds me of Marc Jacob's Daisy perfume.


Topshop Embellished Jumper


This also featured in the haul so I won't go on about it too much, but basically I love the colour, material and embellishments on this jumper. The only negative thing about this is it is a bit of a bitch to clean as it it hand wash only.


London Fashion Week


I big highlight of February was seeing the Autumn/Winter 14 collections, my favourite being London Fashion Week. My favourite show was Burberry, you can click here to see my best bits of London Fashion Week!

Pretty Little Liars


I am so behind with PLL, I started watching in October and pretty much haven't stopped watching it since. I'm in the middle of season 4 and have made it my mission to catch up before season 5 airs here in the UK. If I have a spare hour in between lectures I'll go home and sneak an episode in between. If I fail my degree, blame Aria, Spencer, Emily and Hannah.


What have you been loving this month?





No comments:

Post a Comment