Saturday 8 March 2014

March Wishlist

This month it's my turn to do the monthly wishlist and Jess has done her February Favourites (see her post here). Here are some of the things that I really want in March, though I doubt I'll get all of them!

Laura Mercier Ambre Vanille Souffle Body Creme - £44.50


After receiving a sample of this in one of my Birchboxes and after hearing many reviews of this product, including from Jess, all I've been wanting to buy is this Body Creme. The smell is incredible and lasts for hours and a little goes a long way too. It's also so moisturising and luxurious. This is definitely at the top of my March Wishlist!


Charlotte Tilbury The Feline Flick - £22.00




After buying a few Charlotte Tilbury products recently and falling in love with them, as a makeup addict I now want so much more of her products. The next thing I would like to have in my collection is the Feline Flick eyeliner pen. I've never really been able to do a cat eye look very well so I'm hoping that by buying this I'll be able to master it. It looks so easy to use and I've loved everything Charlotte Tilbury that I've tried so far so I have a feeling I'd fall in love with this too.

MAC Eyeshadow Patina - £10




As I mentioned in my last haul, I have a 15 slot MAC eyeshadow palette and I've filled 13 of the slots so far so I'm really close to filling the whole thing. It's taken me a few years to build my MAC eyeshadows up so I can't wait to have a complete palette (and then I can start another one too!). I want Patina because it looks quite unique, I love a neutral eyeshadow and it has a slight shimmer to it too. 

Nars Eyeshadow Palette - £50



Nars is one of my absolute favourite makeup brands but I have never tried any of their eyeshadows before. Then when I heard they were releasing the Narsissist eyeshadow palette I was very tempted to get it. Uunfortunately once I had found out about it it had actually sold out everywhere! I have signed up to a few department store websites 'notify me when in stock' mailing lists but everytime I realize I have an email, they have all sold out again already! Although I've heard that this palette may not be worth the money and the eyeshadows aren't up to the usual Nars eyeshadow standards I'd still like to give it a chance as there are so many colours in the palette. 


Kurt Geiger Petra Boots - £79.00


You may be thinking why does she want knee high boots when winter is practically over? Well 1. It's never too early to be prepared for next Autumn/Winter (my favourite time for fashion), 2. British weather is pretty consistent so I would probably get some good wear out of these in the spring months and 3. They are on sale. I think that these boots look like the perfect riding style boots with a slight heel, the golden buckles and the detailing in the back and I definitely can't resist a good bargain!


Revlon ColorBurst Balms - £7.99



I've have seen so many reviews of the Revlon ColorBurst Lip Balms everywhere recently which has made me want to try them out. I already have a few lip pencils like these like the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Plum Russian (which I love). I like how there are 2 collections with these as well, a Matte collection and a Lacquer collection. I want to try one from both! There seem to be so many great colours too, I know I'm going to struggle to narrow it down.


What's on your Wishlist this month?

1 comment: